Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 14 May 2010

Cinderella's (Step)sister OST 《灰姑娘的姐姐》part 1

There is at least 14 songs for this drama (that's how many I downloaded) but judging from my past experience and confirmation from my Korean friend, it is, afterall, impossible to have a full OST album before the drama ends. With 6 more episodes to go, I guess we do need to wait for another while to get all. And apparently there's only a few which has the MV/ being uploaded to Youtube 『oh hold on!! someone just put up all the songs i downloaded. GREAT!! *love*』. I just can't wait to share them, so yeah, enjoy!

ps:mostly sentimental/instrumental/classical pieces. =) The borders for the videos are some hint from me that how that song sounds/ will make you feel.

Official MV (story line somehow different from the drama plot. The filming set says that it's just to highlight the 4 main characters).
Yesung-- It must be you 【艺声《不是你不行》】
(ps: my favourite part is 1:13 till 1:30)


Joo -- Look Back 《回眸》


f (x) Krystal & Luna -- Calling out


내 사랑을 구해줘! : Pink Toniq


내 사랑을 구해줘! (Rock version) - Pink Toniq
(different version of track 5)


너 였다고 : 제이엠(JM)


Cinderella Sister Opening Theme 【我真的很喜欢这首!充满朝气的fu~】


미소지으면


Bossa Nova 보사노바


그때 그 자리에


사랑한다면 (sarang handa myeon)


뒷동산 (instrumental)
(this reminds me of some other i-dont-know-the-names dramas)


Minor Waltz 마이너 왈츠
(my favourite near-end song)


느리게 걷기


후회
(somehow, this also sounds familiar, ain't?)


모정


Drop a comment if you like them too. Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, ur blog can be a wikipedia for korea stuff ady. i like 'it has to be u' the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. i'll take that as a compliment and strive harder! XDD

    plan to put up "personal taste" and "prosecutor princess" 's songs after i watch them. i love kim tae woo. =)

    ps: my korean friend confirmed that i'm korean enough XP

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu