Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 16 May 2010

Australian autumn sun VS Malaysian monsoon season sun

Australia
  1. It may look bright but it's still chilly outside.
  2. When you stand under the sun/ the sun shines on you, you feel that scorching hotness. Feels as if your skin's going to peel off and admit you are a snake. The moment you get into a shade, you feel cold. Yes, cold, not cool.
  3. It's hot and dry. Must put moisturizer every 2 hours if you don't want to scare others with your ghost face.




Malaysia
  1. It may not be bright but it's always hot. You'll be sweating all the while.
  2. No matter where you stand, under or away from the sun, you can feel the hotness.
  3. It's hot but humid. Your skin won't shed off even if you never put moisturizer.



Ahhh... it's just a slight grumble from me XD
I know it's not nutritious nor meaningful, but it's my blog, up to me what I want to publish, ain't? XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu