Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 22 April 2010

time to turn over a new leaf

3 mid-term exams down.
1 result is announced.
No major disappointment but yeah, I'm frustrated with myself at some points.

Final's timetable is out.






Got to pull my socks up to my .. waist?


HD is my ultimate goal,
D seems too good to be real,
C is not something I'll be satisfied with anymore,
P will definitely make me scream,
F is.. I don't want to think about that probability.

So, oh well, I'm going to work hard, starting from today!! (Just pass 12am)

Good luck everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. agree with ur thoughts about the grades! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right right? i got my 1st mid-term result back. yup, you can guess it, it's a C. i particularly don't like it because others got D and HD and it was a HUGE gap. another thing is, i got the questions wrong at the places i shouldn't, such as.. wrong concept. by the time i realise it, there was only 2 mins left ="=

    i got a bad feel about the other 2 mid-term results~

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu