Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter 2010!!

First Easter away from home.
First time attending a mass for this big day.
Extra song in chapel today was "There Is None Like You".
Surprised to see Fresh (my SR) sitting beside Aaron (SR of B3).
Chocolate muffin after mass reminded me of Chipsmore.

First time knowing what is daylight saving day ended.
Had a quiet breakfast.
Talked a lot with Min/ Xiang/ Min Xiang.
Chatted with J (Woonji) and Yang Yi and Dong (Xin Qiao).
Woken up several times for different reasons.
Had a decent lunch.
A fantabulous dinner was served.

Chilly day.
Warm heart.
Pleasant day full of little surprises.

God Loves Me!! =)

Have a good day, my friends~
Off to fix my Skype~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu