Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 2 April 2010

Good Friday's here again!

Time flies. It's yet another Good Friday. I can still clearly remember last year I was the church usher for the Last Supper and we had lamb. =) After 365 days, whoolla! I'm in Canberra, waiting for the mass at 3pm.

1st day of mid-term break. Skype-d wtih Deborah till 1.30am. Woke up at 8.05am (earlier than my alarm clock) with the fear I'll miss breakfast :P Continued to sleep until 8.50am. Had some cold breakfast before ringing the duty tutor to borrow the vacuum cleaner. Felt so good to clean my whole room (floor) and washed my bed linen. Yeah, that's the satisfaction after clean-up.

Currently waiting for my digestion system to start working before having a shower and have a short rest. Will continue the next round of laundry either tonight or tomorrow morning (when more people go back home for holidays) Prefer finishing everything today so that I can start doing my stuffs tomorrow. I told Christine I want to turn over a new leaf. Seriously, I had been slacking off so bad that I screwed up my Microeconomics 1 mid-sem exam. And I can't answer my FINM1001 quiz which is so easy! *sigh* saying of not getting the concept and not revising.

Hoping that all of my rashes/itchyness will go away as soon as possible. I want my clean and smooth fair skin back!! Snake skin, shooo!!

Conclusion: Today is a nice spring autumn-cleaning day! =)  Cheers!

ps: I received my first pay in Australia. $82.09 (?) for three hours of note taking. Hahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu