Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 11 October 2010

A Rainy Start

And so.. I gave up sleeping (resting / napping, whatever you call it) to write this blog. Shows how my love for words hasn't fade. =)

The highly anticipated (note my sarcasm please. thank you) Term 4 starts today. I so don't want Week 11 to come because it means I have less time to prepare for final exam and more assignments due. The fact that I'm one step closer to home doesn't cheer me up. So far, I can only see the bushes of thorns before that. =(


This is one of very few days when I don't check the weather forecast beforehand although my intuition told me too and yes, as expected, I got caught in the drizzle while walking to my first lecture of Term 4 at 9am (8.40am to be precise). I don't know why, either, that I'm literally rushing to class. Far from late. I should have just turned back to grab my scarf and gloves. Or rather, put them in my bag last night. Even after breakfast will do. *sigh* No point of regretting them now.

Just a short lecture of 2 hours (I still managed to almost fall asleep and yawn throughout. Mind you, I slept at 2.30am this morning. I really hate those moments when you are preparing to sleep and suddenly a light bulb shines through the room. You realise that you finally know how to use a certain software programme and woolaa!! You did the whole thing wrong prior to that and you need to redo everything. From scratch) and I got 2 pieces of unexpected (?), well, just kind of, news.

1) Friend A is officially the girlfriend of Friend B, despite her considering Mutual Friend C throughout the year. Friend B has been after her for the same length of time.
Conclusion: Be patient and Cupid shall get your girl come to you.

2) Friend D's boyfriend (I just knew she'll somehow tell me the progress ;P) is willing to pay for her debts.
Conclusion: Be patient and love shall blossom.

I know you may be wondering what the hell do those conclusion got to do with my news. Well, it's for those who knows what's going on. As for others, read them separately.

Off to do my tutorial questions before class at 2pm later. Sorry for burdening your eyes with all those "and". I love OneDay more than I thought (almost everything's associated with either 2AM or 2PM).

News 3 for my loyal readers:
I'm still single. All forms of introduction are welcomed. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu