Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 29 October 2010

1집 - Saint o’Clock (스페셜한정판) 【1辑——Saint o'Clock (Special Edition)】

I know I'm supposed to sleep now, but I can't help to share this whole new FULL LENGTH album of 2AM. Enjoy!! (I know you will)

First, let's have a look at the hot guys, namely Jo Kwon, Lee ChangMin, Im SeulOng and Jung JinWoon.


Track List:
01. INTRO – Phone
02. 전활 받지 않는 너에게 【You Wouldn't Answer My Calls】
03. 미친 듯이  【Like Crazy】
04. 바로 나야 (feat. GLAM)  【Just Me】
05. MIRAGE 
06. 고백하던 날 (Original Mix)  【Day of Confession】
07. 이젠 없다  【Not Now】
08. 불안하다  【Anxious】
09. LOVE U, HATE U (feat. 방탄소년단) 
10. With or without U 
11. 사랑한단 말 못해  【I Couldn't Tell You I Love you】
12. 친구의 고백  【Confession of A Friend】
13. 이 노래  【This Song】

with their MVs/ audio~


I am surprised to find out that people actually uploaded the intro too! Just awesome!


Seulong has yet another chance to display his acting skills, though I seriously think he has quite a lot of space to improve. (Perhaps I'm just too used to his "ahjibae" 雍大伯 image and find it difficult to adapt to his serious and sad face XD)


I was shocked to see Jo Kwon's tears... (Once again, please be reminded this is the mischevious '89 husband of Son GaIn's and the famous Kkap Kwon XDD)


I liked the teaser when it came out because of the fresh female vocal =)


Basically, it's pretty good given that it's a ballad by 2AM, but I tend to frown hearing them singing the word "mirage". Forgive this once-upon-a-time-substitute English teacher.


I am guessing this song is the original version (though I'll natural mistaken it as a accoustic version) of Jo Kwon's 搬家歌.


Another song that I predict to be a top-seller. Thank goodness it's in an album. JYP can make tons of money by selling each song as a single, you know.


I'm not sure why, but whenever I see "不安", I'll think of 白恩祖in《恶作剧之吻》and 桀骜(文在信)in《成均馆绯闻》。


When I first hear this, I thought "HAPE" is a new word. Sorry, JinWoon (?), please be clearer in pronouncing "P" and "T". Still unsure? Find Nicole! XP
By the way, the kiddy has grown up much into a fine young lad. Woots!
The beginning bar resembles 《Oh La La》from the OST of 《我的女友是九尾狐》


I somehow have this feel of a reply song to 2PM's 《Without You》.
Example: 张智成&S.H.E




Oh my, I FELL IN LOVE with this song the moment the teaser was out. I seriously hope JYP puts this song in the promotion period. I don't mind AT ALL seeing them every week on music shows for half a year.


This is from their 2nd single and it still remains as one of my favourite after more than 1 year. I actually anticipated that someone will sing it to me. =D


This was their debut song and I guess it's the deciding factor of me loving this ballad group. I had always love ballad songs (you can sense that strong preference of mine through the songs I chose) and this rookie group (back then) totally blew me off. The best part of them wasn't being an idol, but a lovable group of next-door brothers, doing silly acts professionally and sing songs that melt my heart. Does that spells a big L.O.V.E?

I guess it's time to me to finally sleep (it's just past 2AM).

But more importantly, tell me, should I order for this limited edition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu