Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 18 October 2010

2AM's comeback is on 26th October 2010!! (最新更新)

Okay, for those who are curious or simply confused since when my blog has become a promotion website for 2AM, fret not! (Hmmm.. at least I know Benny's not. Afterall, I'm not dubbed the Korean entertainment reporter for nothing, right?)

It's just that I really like this ballad group, on or off music shows. Undoubtedly, their vocal skills are just amazing. On variety shows, I guess not many can beat them. In fact, just send JoKwon out, I bet the opponent will raise the white flag =P

This is just the teaser, and it's less than 1 minute (54 seconds to be exact) but I can already feel that ache in my heart. Just shows how powerful and well it penetrates through me, right?



Listen to this at their offcial website

They released the 2nd and 3rd teasers too, but so far, only the 2nd one has been uploaded to youtube, so yeah.. I'm putting this up first. Shall wait for the 3rd.



As for this one, I can only say that maknae is the mascot of a team. Best member to be put as the promotional one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu