Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 4 March 2010

I'm happy =)

Yeah, it's Thursday. So what? I know you are wondering this? Why does Thursdays make Barbara so happy?

I'll make a list.
  1. I have no classes on Fridays. HENCE, Thursday marks the last day of school of the week!
  2. People are going out clubbing on Thursday nights. It means total (?) silence and peacefulness in the hall for at least 4 hours. And then almost no one doing their laundry early tomorrow morning. *wink wink*
And, for this particular Thursday,
  1. it's Sashi's birthday. Me and Woonji make her a pizza and cheese-on-toast.
  2. I went for my FINM 1001 tutorial. My tutor's nice and I'll study hard, prepare hard, answer loud for the chocolates!
  3. mum's parcel arrived today. Edward helped me to carry it back the whole way to Johns. I love seeing my blanket! And dictionary! Best of all, I got a bathing robe. =) I can't wait for the next parcel. I miss my organ books, NS sport shoes and white school shoes.
  4. my allergy became better by this morning.
  5. I didn't go for the BUSN 1001 repeat lecture. Therefore, I had even a short nap! *heart*
  6. went for the Dean's Drinks at Senior Common room. Had quite a nice time knowing my corridor mates and found out why Sean is our head of College. He can remember every single name with our surnames! That's more than 30 people then. One thing to note, everyone is kind of crazy. XD I go my College jersey with the Moosehead logo larger than John's logo XDD
Okay, I'm going to drop by Woonji's room for a chat perhaps before watching on Youtube (Yup, I'm back!!) and some studying before it gets noisy again late tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu