Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 12 March 2010

3月8日--12日的杂念

I'll just put up whatever that comes across my mind in point form to make it easier for reading and typing XD
  1. Had John XXIII College Commencement Dinner last night. The food was ok. Just that I don't feel full with vegetarian meals. Nice "neighbours". Super chilly weather. I don't know what's with my luck that I sat 90 degrees with the side door that doesn't close for the first hour. Shocked to know we have so many not-geeky-looking scholars in my college. 7 HDs + 1 D? That's really crazy. ind of upset to miss my corridor photos given the fact I start preparing at 4.30pm. Especially that's with Fresh, Amy and Brody. ps: I liked the service in a way.
  2. Missed out the photographer role (media rep) I wouldn't have told Jess about my concerns on studies if I knew that photographer and videographer each gets $1000 scholarship! That's nearly 2 months of hard work back in Sibu. Yes, kiddies, teacher IS referring to you that made me headache with your marks. XD
  3. Suddenly I found myself to be extremely easy to be happy. Just finishing my laundry or walking in the nice weather and enjoying the beautiful scenery in ANU makes my day =)
  4. Read Allen's latest blogpost and oh okay, I'll try to accept whatever God has for me. Sorry, I'm still in the learning process.
好了,又要闪去解决衣服了~各位,早安啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu